Make my heart sing Monday!

Well... I accidentally deleted my new post...new to blogging remember? So I'm redoing make my heart sing Monday on a Tuesday...oh well!

Things making my heart sing this week!

completing a project


Since we've moved into out new house I've redone two bedrooms I patched holes, caulked, sanded and painted. My biggest accomplishment was to teach myself how to change out outlets (thank you YouTube!) Seriously how much better does a fresh white outlet look compared to an almond outlet with a white cover which is what we had. Also I love any opportunity to try out power tools.


early mornings

I love to wake up early and sit in my living room drinking my coffee with all the windows open. I can hear all of the birds singing and I usually have one of my pups curled up beside me. Everything is so calm and peaceful...makes getting up at 4:30 in the morning before work totally worth it!

What's making your heart sing this week?

1 comment:

  1. Every time I come to your space you've made it even better! See you don't need me! You're an expert! I think we should have a before and after house tour :)

    ReplyDelete