Running Cape Cod...

Literally. We ran Cape Cod. The entire thing. This past weekend I ran in the Cape Cod Ragnar race with my dad and 10 other people. It's a relay race that starts in Hull, Massachusettes and goes 192 miles to Provincetown, Massachusettes. Each person runs 3 separate legs. I wish I had taken more pictures! 


That was the view at exchange 6 which was where my van started our first legs. If I had been smarter I would have turned around and gone over the sand dune to take a picture of the Atlantic but instead I took a picture of this lovely marsh. Anyway the race started Friday morning and we finished late morning saturday. So we ran all night and there was some car sleeping involved. All in all a good time, we got these lovely metals, and got to meet some cool new people!

 
 
Our team at the finish! 


3 comments: